Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Muhammad the Privileged
|Qur'an, Hadith and Sunnah|
|Corruption of the Qur'an|
|Satanic Verses • Previous Scriptures|
|Bribery • Cross-Dressing • Deception|
|Hypocrisy • Lying • Plundering|
|Privilege • Violence • Mass Murder|
|Terrorism • Torture • Warmongering|
|Wives • White Complexion • Death|
|Al-'Azl • Beauty • FGM • Hijab • Honor Killing|
|Mahr • Rape • Violence • Wife Beating|
|Defensive Fighting Permitted then Mandated|
|Offensive Fighting Mandated|
|Fighting Kuffar • Miscellaneous Verses|
|Peaceful Muslims • Jihadists|
|Forced Conversion • Scholars on Jihad|
|Apostates • Atheists • Christians & Jews|
|Characteristics • Friendship • Damned to Hell|
|Aisha • Alcohol • Amputation • Animals|
|Banu Qurayza • Cosmology • Creation|
|Dhimmitude • Homosexuality • Heaven|
|Hell • Hygiene • Jizyah • Lying|
|Mischief • Music • Pedophilia • Pictures|
|Predestination • Punishments • Sexuality|
|Slavery • Stoning • Toilet Etiquette • Urine|
|Witchcraft • Zakat • Islamic Silliness|
Prophet Muhammad, through convenient revelations from Allah, gave himself rights and immunities that no other Muslim ever received.
Allah "hastens in fulfilling your wishes and desires"
No one May Marry Muhammad's Widows
Muhammad's Wives May Not Leave Their Homes
And stay in your houses and do not display your finery like the displaying of the ignorance of yore; and keep up prayer, and pay the poor-rate, and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah only desires to keep away the uncleanness from you, O people of the House! and to purify you a (thorough) purifying.
The Prophet said, "I have been given five things which were not given to any one else before me.
1. Allah made me victorious by awe, (by His frightening my enemies) for a distance of one month's journey.
2. The earth has been made for me (and for my followers) a place for praying and a thing to perform Tayammum, therefore anyone of my followers can pray wherever the time of a prayer is due.
3. The booty has been made Halal (lawful) for me yet it was not lawful for anyone else before me.
4. I have been given the right of intercession (on the Day of Resurrection).
- Muhammad (Primary Sources) - A hub page that leads to other articles related to Muhammad (Primary Sources)